We took pictures yesterday, I tried to get one of them together, but they were way more interested in the background than looking at me. They did ok individually, but together, not so much. We will try another day.
Lily was not to into the whole photo thing at all, but decided the best place to be was on top of me while I laid on the floor. first on my legs, then scooted up to my bum, then by the time I took this picture she was on my shoulder (hence the blur) I gave up when she sat on my head.
It was insane at the beginning, but each day gets a bit easier. I have even been venturing outdooors with them and to the grocery store too. I get funny looks when people see a 1 year old in one arm and a baby car seat in the other. It's not too bad of a work-out either. Good luck with all the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteThe library? That's impressive - I don't even try that very often :)
ReplyDeleteCould you imagine having twins full time? I'm not sure how some Mom's do it...Lily is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteBABIES!
ReplyDelete