Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Sunday

The Sunday before Christmas the kids all got new clothes for Church. Sunday was also special because it was my niece Bri's blessing. It was very special to have everyone together for her special day. Could I use the word special anymore? Whatever, it was special, and I'm tired.


Finding a dress that is fancy, but not "pretty" can be a challenge for Mallory. I knew this was the one when I found it.

What you can't see in this shot are her sparkly silver tights.


I'm not exactly sure what George had gotten into right after church... but he had found something to eat. :) I LOVE his Mr. Rogers sweater.


Lily missed out on the first photo shoot. She crashed on the way home from church and there was no way i was waking her up. She slept for a couple hours coat on and all. Her hair was way crazy when she woke up. I love the look Bri is giving her here, "Seriously?"

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cute pictures. We did some family ones and got a few decent shots. :)Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes special is just the best adjective - it was definitely a very special day :)

    ReplyDelete