Tuesday, August 05, 2008

George Was Tagged

I've been tagged: What George knows about Mommy

1. What is something mom always says to you? not kick or punch



2. What makes mom happy? bring breakfast



3. What makes mom sad? if there was a fire and somebody died you will be sad



4. How does your mom make you laugh? if we made a silly face



5. What was your mom like as a child?



6. How old is your mom? don't know



7. How tall is your mom? that tall (with his hand just above his head)



8. What is her favorite thing to do? play with your kids



9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She feeds Lily



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know this question



11. What is your mom really good at? She is good at checkers, beating Mallory



12. What is your mom not very good at? I know this, when daddy's playing checkers and mommy loses



13. What does your mom do for her job? telling us to do chores



14. What is your mom's favorite food? I don't know that one, what is your favorite food? Chocolate. Oh!



15. What makes you proud of your Mom? when we go bowling



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? On Curious George, Curious George's mom



17. What do you and your mom do together? We go to stores together



18. How are you and your mom the same? they have the same hair



19. How are you and your mom different? Because mom is a girl and your son is a boy



20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she is really nice



21. What does your mom like most about your dad? because he is very nice



22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Fred Meyers

George wants to tag Mallory, Clyde and Courtney

2 comments:

  1. That was so so cute! I love his answers about checkers and your favorite place to go. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that your job changed to drill sargeant. That was cute.

    ReplyDelete